Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More of What I Do


It occurred to me that in addition to getting information about planning a wedding, the other kind of research I can do for YS will be of a local sort--as in playing "scout."

I mean, she lives in another state (and has been there for 10+ years), which makes it difficult to scout some reception locations and know about many of the local businesses (not to mention their reputations) and so on.  But I could do that for her, right?

Yeah, twist my arm!

So far, I asked for a "wedding packet" from the banquet manager at the place where our staff "end of the school year" luncheon was held--hey, the people are nice, the food's really good and there's a great view from the balcony--and I have long-standing relationships with both a hair salon and a Mary Kay rep--and probably some other businesses I haven't thought of yet.

I could be really helpful.  You have no idea how much that excites me.  Probably an introvert's (INFJ's?) personality quirk.

And probably also caused by the fact that I like my sister a lot.

  

No comments: